Designing some pokebutts to make into keychains and needed to see them in a different format. Overall I like them so far! Gonna be doing some other ones like Eevee and Gengar probably!
All of these are for San Japan, which I will be at in August :3
And now for something completely different…
did some world building yesterday.
My first OFF drawing, I hope to do many more in the future!
And yes my headcanon is that Zaeed wears Blasto boxer shorts to bed because he thinks that jellyfish is guddamn hilarious.
WOOHOO! I’m so close to 200 followers, I decided I might as well just start up a giveaway since I hate waiting and didn’t do anything for the 100 milestone! SO I’m going to have an art giveaway for my lovely followers! I’ll reblog this post every few days to keep it up to date. The giveaway will end and names will be drawn on April 1st! So that’s plenty of time to pass this around (also this isn’t an April Fools joke I just realized…)
HERE BE THE RULES:
- Must be following me to enter! (there’s no cut off date for followers, so there’s no reason not to join in!)
- Likes and reblogs each count as one. I’m pretty sure that I can’t track individual reblogs, just the first one, so there’s no need to do each more than once.
- Reblogging on your extra accounts isn’t really something I can keep track of, but it seems a little jerk-ish, so please don’t do it! We want everyone to have a fair chance!
I’ll be drawing 3 names, because that’s a nice number. Conveniently, there will be three prizes! First person will get to pick what they want from all 3 prizes, 2nd person from the two left, and last person will get the remaining prize!
WHAT YOU CAN WIN:
- Single color drawing of your OTP! Any fandom is welcome, though I have more practice drawing LotR, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Doctor Who…and of course OCs are also welcome.
- Full Color drawing of your single favorite character/OC!
- Sketch desktop wallpaper of your favorite character/OC! Just let me know your desktop size/resolution and I’ll custom draw it for you!
I’M ALSO OPENING UP COMMISSIONS AT THIS TIME! Basically, if you’d like some art but don’t want to rely on luck, just shoot me a message! I won’t be taking on too many, but don’t worry about slots filling up: send me a message anyway and if I finish up a commission for someone else, I’ll move on to whoever was next in line!
- B/W (full body) Character Sketches and Colored Busts will both be $10. Examples: [x] [x] [x] [x]
- Colored Character pieces will be $25. Examples: [x] [x] [x] [x]
- Add $10 per extra character. Examples: [x] [x]
It’s as easy as that! Payments will be through Paypal.
I’m really excited for this and I hope you all know how much I appreciate each and every one of you!
Quick sketch of my D&D tiefling rogue, Edge. I miss her since we’ve been beta testing 5th edition.
Quick Spider-Woman bust because I’m feeling a little crap. Doodling awesome ladies always makes me feel better.
Thorin got a little lost, but he’s finally arrived (and just in time for Valentine’s, too)!
If you missed any of the 14 Valentines, click here for the rest of Thorin’s Company!
OH MY GAWD I’M DONE Now I can MOVE ON WITH MY LIFE I have so much to dooooo!!!
Happy Valentine’s/Friendship day! Gloin brought his son to the party, he just has so much love to give!
FINALLY THE DAY HAS COME. I’m so close to done! Just the leader of the company left, all his comrades can be found here!
I’ll definitely finish Thorin up before the day is done!